At the request from the airport management managing the airport not having air border crossing (domestic airport) President of the Civil Aviation Authority may grant a permit to perform take-offs and landings of aircraft on international flights. Such flights may be authorized by the President of the CAA in the case of flights related to the performance of sports and cultural events, and perform other non-commercial flights using the airport takeoffs and landings other than international.
The application shall be submitted to the President of the CAA by airport management no later than 48 hours before crossing the Polish border and shall include:
- departure and arrival airport;
- type and registration marks of the aircraft;
- expected: the time of landing at the airport and the departure time of the aircraft as part of an international flight;
- documents justifying the need to use the airport for international flight operations - in accordance with the aviation law.
The applicant shall make a payment to the account of Civil Aviation Authority in amount of 3000 PLN.
Legal basis: - Art. Paragraph 73. 5 of the Act of 3 July 2002 - Aviation Law;
- Table 2, Part V, Section 1 of the Annex to the Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure dated September 8, 2003 on the charge air (Journal of Laws No. 176, poz.1718, as amended. Amended).