- Warsaw: Conducting flights only above FL 70 flights or VFR route along the river in accordance with VFR.
- A city with a population of 25 000 to 50 000: helicopters and piston engine aircrafts - limit of less than 500 m above the ground, other aircrafts 1000 m above ground level.
- A city with a population of 50 000 to 100 000: can fly more than 1000 meters above ground level.
- A city with a population of over 100 000: can fly higher than 1500 m above the ground.In exceptional cases, there is a possibility of flight below the specified limit values of altitude. It should then apply to the President of the Civil Aviation Authority with the application for consent for the flight below limits.
The application must specify:
- proposed route of flight,
- type of aircraft,
- performing flight pilot's name,
- arrangements held indicating the need for a flight in the area and obtain a permit for exemptions from restrictions
and attach a copy of the AOC or AWC (depending on the purpose of the flight).The date of the decision by the Civil Aviation Authority in accordance with the KPA - depends on the complexity of the case.Legal basis: Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 9 October 2003 on Prohibitions or Restrictions on flights for more than three months (Dz. U. No. 183, item. 1793, as amended. d.)NOTE: The draft of the revised regulation is currently in the arrangements.