Information regarding the reporting of aviation obstacles, according to Regulation of Minister of Infrastructure on how to report and marking of aviation obstacles on June 25, 2003 (Journal of Laws No. 130, item. 1193, as amended),
- Act of 3 July 2002 Aviation Law (Journal. Laws of 2006 No. 100, item. 696, as amended)
- Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 25 June 2003 on how to report and marking of aviation obstacles (Journal of Laws No. 130, item. 1193, as amended)
- Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 25 June 2003 on the conditions to be met by building structures and natural environment of the airport (Journal of Laws No. 130, item. 1192, as amended).
The holder of the property on which stay the obstacle, shall notify the President of competent supervisory authority over military aviation information about aviation obstacle.
If the person making the request is not a holder of property on which there is an obstacle, please attach a current authorization letter from the holder.
Obstacles which shall be reported to the President of the Civil Aviation Authority are among others:
- permanent or temporary building structures and natural objects, or parts thereof, for altitudes exceeding boundary surfaces, as defined in the regulations on the conditions to be met by building structures and natural environment of the airport
- building structures with a height of 100 m or more above the level of the surrounding ground or water, located on Polish territory, including the territorial waters of the Polish Baltic Sea
- buildings, artificial objects and natural objects or parts hard to see from air from its surroundings because of their color, location or construction and other building structures and ground natural objects or parts thereof located in the arrival and departure zone of the airport, particularly in hilly and mountainous, considered by the President or by the competent supervisory authority military aviation as an aviation obstacles
When considering application will require additional information, the applicant will be informed of the need to complete his application.