Reporting to the President of the Civil Aviation Authority are subject to any detection of an accident, incident, undeclared or incorrectly declared dangerous goods, in accordance with the following regulations:
- Annex 18 to the Convention on International Civil Aviation “The Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air”
Chapter 12, DANGEROUS GOODS ACCIDENT AND INCIDENT REPORTING
12.1 With the aim of preventing the recurrence of dangerous goods accidents and incidents, each Contracting State shall establish procedures for investigating and compiling information concerning such accidents and incidents which occur in its territory and which involve the transport of dangerous goods originating in or destined for another State. Reports on such accidents and incidents shall be made in accordance with the detailed provisions of the Technical Instructions.
- ICAO Doc.9284 Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air
Part 1, Chapter 7, INCIDENT AND ACCIDENT REPORTING
Entities other than operators who are in possession of dangerous goods at the time a dangerous goods accident or incident occurs or at the time a dangerous goods
Incident is discovered to have occurred should follow the reporting requirements of Part 7;4.4. Entities other than operators who discover undeclared or misdeclared dangerous goods should follow the reporting requirements of Part 7;4.5. These entities may include, but are not limited to, freight forwarders, customs authorities and security screening providers.
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 965/2012
CAT.GEN.MPA.200 Transport of dangerous goods
(e) The operator shall, in accordance with the Technical Instructions, report without delay to the competent authority and the appropriate authority of the State of occurrence in the event of:
(1) any dangerous goods accidents or incidents;
(2) the discovery of undeclared or misdeclared dangerous goods in cargo or mail; or
(3) the finding of dangerous goods carried by passengers or crew members, or in their baggage, when not in accordance with Part 8 of the Technical Instructions.
Applications can be made on the own operators forms and companies involved in the handling of dangerous goods or using the form below: