17.05.2019 Aktualizacja: 20.05.2019

Information on the Conditions of Performance of Flight Operations from and to Great Britain in the Case of Hard Brexit

It is probable that Great Britain will leave the European Union without any deal. Therefore, the President of the Civil Aviation Authority informs, on the basis of information provided by Great Britain, that all non-British air carriers, inclusive of those from the EEA and EFTA, will have to obtain a permit for a foreign air carrier before they start a commercial flight operation to and from Great Britain.

On the website of the British Government:
https://www.caa.co.uk/Commercial-Industry/Airlines/Licensing/Foreign-carrier-permits/About-foreign-carrier-permits/ you can find detailed information on documents and information necessary for the issuance of an appropriate permit on the basis of which non-British air carriers can perform flight operations from and to Great Britain.

Taking into account the information placed by Great Britain indicating documents and rules for assigning traffic rights for flight operations to and from Great Britain, please contact Great Britain using the following contact details placed on the website: 
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Fax: 00 44 (0) 207 453 6622 
Tel.: 00 44 (0) 207 453 6333  

This website uses cookies.